Weird Fetal Movement.
My baby's been making REALLY WEIRD movements these past couple weeks and I keep forgetting to bring it up with my obgyn.

I read on another forum what it could possibly be but I'm really not sure because mine is a little different.

Like, sometimes he makes these really really fast jerking movements that are so strong that sometimes it literally takes my breath away.

Other times it's like really strong spazm movements.
I can't really describe it anymore than being similar to the movements of a seizure.
Like I can feel every little bit of him vibrating really hard and fast.
It can last up to a couple seconds and be repetative sometimes.

He also gets the hiccups alot.
When I was pregnant with Ivy I think I only felt her have the hiccups one time and even then I'm still iffy about it.
Is it normal for a baby in the womb to get hiccups as much as 1, 2, 3, or sometimes even 4 times a day?
It's like everytime I turn around that boy's got the hiccups!
It happens mostly on the pm side of the day.

It becomes aggervating because it wakes me up sometimes.

Any suggestions?
I can remember with both of my pregnancies that spasm or seizure-like movement. I always thought the worst, but everything was fine. I'm not exactly sure what causes it though. I'm guessing it's just the way they are moving and they make sudden movements at times.
As for the hiccups, both of my sons had them like crazy in the womb. Everytime I turned around they had them. Jesse would get them so many times during the day, I lost count. lol. And they would even last about 15 minutes sometimes. It's very normal. Now that he is here, he only gets them 2 maybe 3 times a day if that. Definitely not as much as had in the womb.
Hiccups are normal, no matter how frequent.

And the jerky, seizure-like movements are very common. Baby is not seizing in the womb. Someone explained the movements to me but of course I forgot. So ask your OB!