Aa
A
A
Close
What are some nutritions I can eat besides saltine crackers when nauseated?
This is my first time being pregnant. I'm in my 5th or 6th week at least and I'm having a hard time with eating here and there. The only thing I've been able to eat and keep down are saltine crackers, a slice of toast, applesauce and a warm glass of milk before bed. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! :)
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
9442948 tn?1406820051
I highly recommend different types of bone broth. It's so incredibly good for you. So many vitamins and minerals and it taste like chicken soup :)
Anything bland and non greasy should help a lot. I pretty much lived on bone broth those first few weeks. Worked my way up to lightly seasoned grilled chicken,brocolli and brown rice. (Small portions) it's all pretty plane so it was good. Also try some smoothies
Plane banana and apple with some oats, milk and ice has been really good. Or maybe homemade slushis? Just ice with fruit flavor like cherry lime?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you!! You've been really helpful. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
My go to was peanut butter or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  That peanut butter was very satisfying, offered protein, carbs in bread.  It seemed to settle my stomach.  A midwife gave me the advice to eat this.  good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I recently tried this and it worked wonders for me. Now I eat peanut butter an jelly sandwiches as a snack everyday it helps out so much with the nausea! Thank you :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Never let your stomach get empty. If you are not eating alot due to nausea it can make it worse. Try crackers or cheese or both as small snacks to keep your stomach acids from churning. Also, No to morning sickness tea is wonderful with its natural digestive aid and help with nausea
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I'll have to try that thank you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey im from the UK my 5th pregnancy I use ginger like ginger biscuits or ginger ale and in cooking it helps to stop the nausea... i hope this helps you :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
17 mins ago
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank