What are some nutritions I can eat besides saltine crackers when nauseated?
This is my first time being pregnant. I'm in my 5th or 6th week at least and I'm having a hard time with eating here and there. The only thing I've been able to eat and keep down are saltine crackers, a slice of toast, applesauce and a warm glass of milk before bed. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! :)
I highly recommend different types of bone broth. It's so incredibly good for you. So many vitamins and minerals and it taste like chicken soup :)
Anything bland and non greasy should help a lot. I pretty much lived on bone broth those first few weeks. Worked my way up to lightly seasoned grilled chicken,brocolli and brown rice. (Small portions) it's all pretty plane so it was good. Also try some smoothies
Plane banana and apple with some oats, milk and ice has been really good. Or maybe homemade slushis? Just ice with fruit flavor like cherry lime?
Thank you!! You've been really helpful. :)
My go to was peanut butter or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  That peanut butter was very satisfying, offered protein, carbs in bread.  It seemed to settle my stomach.  A midwife gave me the advice to eat this.  good luck
I recently tried this and it worked wonders for me. Now I eat peanut butter an jelly sandwiches as a snack everyday it helps out so much with the nausea! Thank you :)
Hey im from the UK my 5th pregnancy I use ginger like ginger biscuits or ginger ale and in cooking it helps to stop the nausea... i hope this helps you :)