What can i take for heart palpitation
Am 32+3 weeks ..ive been to hospital they say everything is fine buti dnt feel fine..any home remedies to stop this
Do you feel it mostly at night when you lay down?  I've been told this can be due to stress.  You've had a full work up and doctors of pregnant mama's tend to be very thorough, so would not worry.  However, you could try taking some really deep (in for a count of three, hold and out for a count of three, repeat) breaths and then lay down.  You probably aren't doing any caffeine since you are pregnant.  Hang in there. You are almost done with this pregnancy hon!
I used to get them after eating every morning

Have you tried meditation music?  I have this all the time son top of shortness of breath and chest pains been to the er slot for it and they tell me everything is fine but I also have an anxiety disorder I've had it since 2012 thought I was dying but it was anxiety it started right after my daughter was born and 4 years later 12-25-16 she passed away :( she was struck by a vehicle and my anxiety is 1000000000000x worse since that happened but IDK of its anxiety that I have these symptoms all day every single day one heard it can last all day long so IDK but I use meditation music to help me calm down and sometimes if it's really bad I'll do some yoga to relax I hope it all gets better for you
I pray God helps you..i knw how painful palpitation are..i can imagine living with them for a year..sorry abt your baby
Ive changed to pregOmega plus pills..it feels btter but i was feeling dizzy for 4days ..today i feel good
Thank you