What could this Noise be in my Ear?
I am Pregnant with a baby boy this is my first Pregnancy.I have this Noise in my ear it comes and goes and it is very annoying that is why i wish i could find out what it may be.it is mostly in my left ear sometimes both but that is very seldom happens.sometimes like it will get louder if i am talking or something like it even wakes me up in my sleep.i even like my own heartbeat or a wind sound.if you could help me that would be great and my prayer would be answered.thanks so much.
I kind of get the same thing, its like my ears plugged/has water in it. I sway my head and there's a woosh sound. Like you, I can hear my heart beat and wind/my breathing. I'm just as lost as you are :T
Btw also 1st pregnancy, 23 weeks +1.. With possibly a girl...
It could be an earwax buildup (if it leans against your eardrum, you can hear yourself brushing your teeth very nicely) or just a swelling of the tissues around the ear canal limiting the ability of water to get out after a shower or wax to drain out.  After all, pregnancy makes our nasal passages swell, why should the ear canal get a pass?