What do you consider Cycle Day 1 depending on time of day you start bleeding?
I know, you're probably thinking "how stupid is this chick?" but I have a valid reason for asking, I promise!  :)  I started using the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor and in the instructions, it mentions something about not charting Day 1 as Day 1 unless you started your period early in the day.  So I called their customer service number to confirm and she did in fact say that if you start your period any time after NOON, that you should count the following day as Cycle Day 1.  So, just wondering what you've been doing, what you've been told, etc.  A day can make a difference in the charting/TTC/ovulation world as we all know!  Thanks!
That's interesting......I have always considered CD1 to be the first day of bleeding - whenever my period started during the day....
by the way....you're not in any way stupid :-)
I've NEVER heard that.  I've ALWAYS considered the first day of bleeding as CD1 regardless of the time

And like limonada said, it's not stupid :)
Thanks, ladies!  I too always counted Day 1 as the first day of bleeding, regardless of what time of day I started but I guess they think as far as the monitor is concerned, it needs to be a FULL day of bleeding.  I don't know...I'm still going to stick with the day I start and not pay attention to the time of day...  :)
Good luck TTC!!! :-)