What does morning sickness feels like?
Hi all,

This is my second preganancy, first ended up in a miscarrigae and currently I am just over 4 weeks pregnant(just found out few days ago).  With the prevoius preganncy I don't think I experience morning sickness,... Currently some times during the day I get funny feeling down my throut but is not like vormiting (sorry) I dont think is heartburn eaither cus is not burning etc... it is not bad at all just feels abit stange abit like hunger feeling but not realy if you know what I mean... not sure what it is whether is morning sicknes?? Many thanks.
what does morning sickness feel like?  ... hell! lol  Its like that feeling that you have to throw up constantly.  You just feel like you have the flu all the time.. mine lasted up until my 15th week. Your stomach feels very upset thats teh best way i can describe it
morning sickness you feel really nauseous then in goes your head into the tiolet and your vomitting..thats what it feels like to me it might be different for others
mmmm, my stomach doesnt feel that bad except for feeling blaoted ... so what is this strange feeling down my throut... not realy like feeling sick...just abit uncomfortable!
The other day i was talking to my boyfrined on the phone andi just ran to the bathroom and started to vomit but yet there was nothing there it was just clear. How do I tell if im having morning sickness? and How do i tell my boyfriend hes gonna be a daddy if i am pregnant? I am so very confused and dont knw what to do this is my first pregnancy and I scared kinda. Someone please help!!!!!
My morning sickness was like that. Just a funny feeling in my throat like I was really really hungry almost. I only threw up once from it but it was a constant feeling that I had up untill my miscarriage/ D&C