What is the odds ?
I had one time sex with a girl who has multiple sex partner. Now she gave birth to a child and if she claim me that I am the father of that child, what are the chances that I am the accurate father, not those guys whom she had sex? Will DNA testing save me ? What are the odds that I am the father ? Help me pls
well, to know the odds, we need more information about her cycle and when exactly did you have sex with her and still, this will not give you a certain answer. the best thing is to do a paternaty test, these things are accurate and reliable.
I dont know her cycle and she is just a sex worker and she is not known to me also !!!
Is there any chance that my genetics details would match during DNA testing with just one sex !!!
if the intercourse was during the days when she was ovulating and you had unprotected sex, then yes it may match. again, only the test can tell.