What should I think?
I'm sort of stressing here.  AF is due Friday.  I'm 10DPO and 11 days past my trigger shot.  I couldn't stand it anymore and went and tested.  It was BFN!  I thought for sure I'd at least get a positive because of the shot even if I'm not pregnant.  I used Dollar General's test.  They aren't but a $1.00 and I'm a POASaholic.  So, I went the cheap way to entertain myself.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is?  Does anyone know what the level may be with a Dollar General test, because it does not state on the box?  Thanks!
Im not sure the level is but that is how i found out i was preggers with my first. so it is pretty accurate.
I used a DG test 2 days before af and got my bfp with this pg, so i think they are pretty accurate.  Remember everybody is different too.  LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!!!!
I did read somewhere that DG test levels are 50.  So, that made me feel better.  But, I was told by RE that it took 13-14 days for the HCG trigger shot to leave my system, so I was expecting a BFP from that at least.  I guess the good thing about that is when I test again I won't have the "what ifs" with the shot being in my system since I'm already getting a BFN.
well it could still be too early to test :) im hoping you get your BFP this month and i personally dont like the dollar tests i got a faint false positive with them a few months back soo i dont rely on them.at all even tho i love the price sending you lots of SSBD