When does the baby move head down???
Im about 24 weeks, yesterday I was feeling him kick way up by my belly button and I figured he was head down because I could tell they were kicks because of how strong they were.. Well today I have been feeling all the movement low like waaay down.. just above my pelvic bone.. and it actually kind of is starting to get sore.. I dont know if he is kicking the placenta or whats going on.. but I was wondering when does a baby move head down and stay that way?? is it possible for them to be head down for a couple days then switch around back to feet down?? I dont know whats going on with him in there but it seems like he changes positions and I feel him somewhere different everyday! can someone explain??
they can still turn at that stage but my baby turned head down at 26 weeks and has stayed that way. i'm now going on 33 weeks tomorrow and it's still head down
Baby can still roll one way or the other. You can tell where baby's head is by pushing on your belly. A butt will be squishy and the head will feel firm (and smaller). When you push on baby's bottom, their entire body will move. But if you push on their head (gently) only the head will move and baby might kick you.

If your baby is head down, that soreness could be from them grinding their head on your cervix. When my babies were head down I felt hiccups down there, and I felt kicking and movement mostly mid-belly and up high.
He seems like he is trying to be a gymnast in there!! one second hes up the next he is down.. I feel him kick and punch all over! last night it felt really weird because it kind of felt like his whole body was like pulsating.. i think he had the hiccups but he had them for a good 10 minutes!! poor thing! lol today he is much less active.. Must be worn out from all the kicking, pressing, punching, jabbing, stabbing, etc! lol He made me tired and I wasn't even the one in the olympics! lol
That would explain the soreness.. because I just felt my belly and theres a hard little ball on my lower left side.. which im guessing is his head.. He just must not feel like kicking much today.. He wants to be a boxer instead.. Lol thanks for your comments they are really helpful I get so confused about where he is or the way he is lying and I dont want to push on my belly cuz Im always scared I will hurt him.. lol Im paranoid.. this being my first baby and all.. Thanks alot!