When does the baby move to your belly?
At how many weeks is the baby supposed to be leveled at your belly...I don't know how to phrase this question...at 13 weeks is the baby still belows the belly?
Below bellybutton may be less confusing? yes, at 13 weeks its still real low, just above your pubic bone [and i don't know the difference from that and my hips!! dear.] i feel my uterus just a bit above where my pubic hair ends, and i'm 15 weeks now. i know that seems really low, huh? but that's what i was told, plus thats where they find the baby with the doppler when listening to the heartbeat.
hope i helped some.
Right now the baby is still pretty low and still so small. It will be a few more weeks yet until he or she really moves up, basically due to growth. I still get kicked VERY low at 21 weeks and then sometimes it is above my belly button. Does that answer your question Miko? or did I misunderstand what you were saying?
no you guys answered it, lol. Yea even though I'm 13 weeks I feel really faint flutters on my lower right side just about where the baby is. When I wake up in the middle of the night and put my hand on my lower stomach, I feel this really hard ball, whcih I was told is the baby, and when I put my hand on there I felt the baby move around a little. It felt like a wave. It was so weird.  Well here's another question, I'm 3 months right now but when I'm standing up I have been told I look like I'm 5 months...right? BUT, then when I lie down, my stomach is FLAT! is that normal? I mean I'm pretty big for 3 months when I stand up.
Usually when you lay on your back your stomach will appear flatter. Until you get to where I am!! lol. Mine sticks up now when I lay on my back. hehe. Awww..so you are feeling those little flutters!? How exciting!
YES! It's so weird because I wasn't expecting them until later on, but yes I get very fain flutters. It's not to the point where I'm like"oh he/she kicked right now" but I can definitely feel those flutters. It's crazy. Like right now, my baby is "fluttering" lol...
lol! that's so awesome. I started to feel those flutters around 12-13 weeks. I would always get it confused with gas too. lol. But then by 15-16 weeks I knew for sure when it was the baby! =)
YAY!!! OMG how exciting...hopefully I start to feel those for sure kicks in about 2 weeks!!! I find out in 3 weeks what I am having, hopefully they'll be able to tell me then and hopefully the baby's legs aren't crossed to where they can't see anything!!
I'm 10 weeks,first baby and feel flutters. I thought it was just my imagination. You guys just helped out so I don't feel like im just crazy. Lol