When should take a pregnancy test after miscarriage?
I had a miscarraige at 18wks on Nov 1. My husband and I started having sex around the 3rd so I was wondering if anyone knows how long I should wait to take a home pregnancy test? How long after a miscarriage should I expect to ovulate and get my period? I didnt have a D&C I delivered everything. Could I be pregnant right now? We are trying to get pregnant again so I am anxious.
Hiya it possible to ov within 2wks of a mc,then again it possible you may not for a while.i mc 27sep naturally also,but was bleeding for some time.and got my period 30 days later i have only just ov this month.since.are you still bleeding ?it seems very quick to try again 2 days out mc,ideally you need to wait till you get your period.then you know your body is healing.i doubt you would be pregnant right now,are they checking your levels at all to make sure they are zero again.best of luck,and sorry for your loss.