Whoooooose the Daddy?
No seriously,This is a bit of a repeat question I guess, but my friend slept with 2 guys one on a wednesday and the other I believe she slept with for four full days from the saturday of that same week to the next Wednesday. The one on the Wednesday was 3 days after her period and he didn't ejaculate in her, but the one on the saturday ejaculated on all four days in her. They usually say that ovulation is from daey 14 but in my experience one can get pregnant at any given time in their cycle, but given that the man she slept with the most ejaculated in her on her most fertile days, would he most likely be the father of her child compared to the man who didn't ejaculate in her? Confusing if you ask me, but basically one came inside her when she was most likely ovulating and the other didn't come inside her when she wasn't ovulating anyway. Can an experienced, non-biased mature person answer this question please? Thank you
The problem is that because you can ovulate at any time, we don't know what was really her most fertile time was. It MIGHT have been around the 14th, but for most women this is inaccurate. You don't actually have to have someone ejaculate in you to get pregnant, so it honestly could be either or, and is far too close to guess. She would have to get a DNA test when the child is born to know for sure.
read your post carefully, you have an answer there.
Wish I could just look at my post and find the answer, but I will suggest a DNA test to her, but in the mean time I was just a bit overwhelmed by her crying etc, but if I were to just guess on probability I'd say guy number two who gave her 4 days of ejaculation which would be much more than guy number one (he didnt ejaculate) ...I guess it would be a sperm fight(hehe) Well whichever way she has decided to keep the child and I will try to support as much as I can
I'd say its more likely to be guy #2's baby but unfortunately it only takes 1 sperm and pre-*** which men make the whole time they are having sex (natural lubrication and all that) contains sperm. Only way she is going to know for sure is if she gets a paternity test once the baby is born.