Work
When did the doctor decide to give you disability during your pregnancy ? I work in retail but I'm constantly dealing with people and walking around like crazy. On some days I just stand to cashier, but it's just as bad. It's getting hard to work now, but I don't think that's enough to go on disability ...
Doctors don't give you disability for being pregnant. You are given a maternity leave by your job which allows you a small amount of time off to have the baby. Where I live, no where pays for you leave either. Disability is for someone who has a serious medical condition and cannot work. I'm on it and it is a long process and hard to get approved. I hope this helps.
But she can collect unemployment in certain States
It's my first time working while pregnant so I'm not exactly sure of the whole process .thank you
Of course. Always talk to your doctor and job because some states can be different. Good luck to you and this pregnancy!!
I live in the state of CA
You can go as early as 36 weeks if you can afford it
My doctor said we only get 60% of our pay
I'm taking it early because I want to get things done
Your maternity leave starts after birth and you can go for paid family leave after maternity leave

First pregnancy
Due June 29th

I already turned in my paper work
I'm at 31 weeks this week
Are you hourly?   You probably should check to see what kind of benefits you have if any. :>(((  Some hourly jobs do not offer benefits such as short or long term disability or even maternity leave.  Now, I had benefits and this is what I learned----  if you take short term disability too early, you can mess yourself up because it is only for a finite time.  So, maternity leave rolls into that time allotment as well.  And once that finite time is up, it changes to long term disability which is a whole different ball game.  Long term disability is for far less pay than short term (you get a percentage) and your job may not be safe for if you want to return after baby.  

I worked until I was 38 weeks in a very active job.  I found it much better for making time go fast and needed the income. :>)  But that is for you to decide what your monetary needs are and your tolerance level during pregnancy.  good luck (but really, only your OWN Human Resources people can answer this)