Working
Am 21 years old. This is my first pregnancy. I work at a resturant as a waitress but I only work 6 hours a day with no break. Even though it only refill drinks and taking order. I have to do everything by a hot grill. I also have side work which consist of picking up salad bins moving them or moving tea urns to make at least 5 before the shift. Am constantly cramping and am bleed more the often. This can't be normal. I've been to the emergency room serveal times at this point am lost. Cause with a job I can't support my unborn child. But am in pain because of the on am working. Finding a job is hard here and I don't want to lose my child.
Have your doc put you on light duty with weight restrictions ask them to specify that you need frequent breaks and that you can not lift anything over 10 pounds or whatever. Express these concerns with your doc and I'm sure they'll help you out. And to the best of my knowledge if the doc puts you on these restrictions they can not refuse and/or fire you (I am not 100 percent positive about that though). Good luck love!