Yesterday ultrasound said am 20w1d but as per my first ultrasound am 19w3days----y is that???

Yesterday i had an ultrasound and the fetal age as per this ultrasound is 20wks1day and EDD is 30/07/2010. But as per my last ultrasound i should be 19wks3days and my EDD is 07/08/2010. Why the fetal age is changed? this question is disturbing me.

I asked the same to the ultrasound dr. and she said it's normal but i dont trust her bcoz she's really in a bad mood and i don't have any satisfaction after this ultrasound. Fetal heart rate is 136........is this normal at 20 weeks.

Please reply.
You're only measuring less than a week difference, and depending on different factors it can happen. I wouldn't really be concerned about it. In terms of heart rate, I myself am not sure what the normal actually is, so I couldn't respond and be sure. I would guess that it sounds ok, but it's only a guess. From what the internet says, it can measure from 120-160.
Often times when you get US at different stages in your preg, your dates will be off. I have heard that the earlier the ultrasound, the more accurate the dates are. My ultrasound at 10 weeks said I was due on April 1, then my 2o week ultrasound said April 9th. This is quite common because all babies develop and grow at their own paces. Your baby could be growing quickly, or you may have a bigger baby. In my case, it has been confirmed that hubby and I are having a little baby (6lbs aprox) and so my baby measures smaller as time goes by. I would NOT worry at all. The heart beat also sounds accurate to me. Heart rates will change and they usually get slower as the preg progresses. Try to stay calm and not worry about things until a doc or someone gives you a reason to worry. Staying calm is better for you and the baby.
This is very normal.  US's can be off by a week or two and babies  can also have growth spurts or slow growing periods.  Earlier US's tend to be the most accurate for calculating gestational age.
Babies grow at different rates. Every time my second daughter was measuring via ultrasound we had to push her dates back 2 weeks because she just grew so fast! And when she was born (8 lbs 8 ounces) she was always in bigger clothes than what was average for her age. So when she was 3 months old she would wear 6 month clothes. Even now she is almost 3 and wears 4T clothes (she's tall, not fat).
Thanks everyone for all these timely replies.

You gals at medhelp are THE BEST......... :)

Yes this is normal.....but you should go by the due date given to you at your first ultrasound cuz it is more accurate. Most docs wont even change the due from the second u/s unles the difference is greater than 2 wks. With my last baby my second u/s said there was a difference of exactly 2 wks so they moved my due date back 2 wks.....i went into labor almost 3 wks before the due date......then when I was dilated to 4 my labor stopped so they went ahead and induced me....when he was born they assessed him at being 5 wks early so they should have stuck with my due date from the first u/s.
As your pregnancy progresses ultrasounds become less accurate. They are simply estimates of babies size and weight.  Women have had ultrasounds within a couple days of giving birth saying their babies were 10 lbs and they came out 8 lbs and vice versa.  As the others have said it is very normal and common for dates to be off by a few days.  If the dates were off by a few weeks, then there could be a dating discrepancy or growth problems.  But with it being just a few days I wouldn't worry, all is well.

Thanks to ALL AGAIN.

You ladies in Medhelp are more than helpfull to me, as i think attitude waise i have the worst doctors.

Your feedback gave me alot of courage and assurance.

LUV U ALL

Remember me in your prayers