Yolk Sac
What does it mean to have 3 possible yolk sacs in 1 gestational sac? Doc seems to think its abnormal..
Huh...that is quite weird...I would say triplets, but is that how they start? hah I dont even know! Hopefully you get at least one good pregnancy out of that sac though. Its good that he saw that depending on how far along you are? Good luck!
sounds like identical triplets.  I think if they were each in a seperate gestational sac then they would be faturnal
Triplets is what i thought! The yolk sac is what is used to provide nutrients to the embryo. When i had my last ultrasound they could not see an embryo yet but thought they saw small tissues near the yolk sacs that i guess could be the begining of the embryo. I'm not sure how far along I' am. I have another u/s tomorrow. Real curious! The advice nurse told me that ea yolk sac was like a week apart. The doc believes that I'm having a miscarriage.....