Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
You know what just pisses me Off!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

You know what just pisses me Off!

......................................................................................You know what makes me so mad is when there are so many people trying so hard to concieve (conceive) and others in this world are just getting abortions not knowing how great of a gift they have!! I pray for all of the ladies on here ttc may GOD be with and Give you the gift of a child you will surely not throw back at him.You all deserve a baby.Patients is a B I T C H!
AMEN woman!!!! LOL.... I totally understand and agree with you!
I completely agree.. I was online on another site I go to and came across this woman's blog. She found out her dd had Down Syndrome thru a CVS, and DECIDED to abort.
That's the last thing I needed to read right now. I wrote her and said I didn't hate her for her choice but there are better ways, I went on to explain about our diagnoses.

UGH, it did **** ME OFF tho.
wow i was mad,,
Oh man have we been down this road countless times on this forum... How can I express everything I feel about this subject in a CONDENSED version:

Someone does something to ruin your life and they won't go away. If you murder them you are convicted for life, sometimes the death penalty. But a woman who willingly and knowingly aborts and murders a VIABLE pregnancy has legal RIGHTS.

It is a scientific FACT that a baby in utero is 100% completely separate from the mother. The umbilical cord just sustains the baby. The baby is it's own person, personality, identity, DNA, etc. And the youngest baby to survive was born at 21 weeks.

People perform abortions in the 3rd trimester, even though it is considered illegal. Don't believe me? Google "late term abortion clinics in __________" and enter your city. You'll find them!
wow thats horrible!!
Hmm... and before this thread possibly turns into some dreadful debate I'd like to say this: whether you are pro-choice or pro-life make sure you research all the data and facts you can get your hands on.

If you're undecided I urge you to gather the data and decide what you believe. Not so you can debate or argue your beliefs, but so that you understand and know what abortion truly means both during and afterwards.

My goal isn't to make little clones of me and make everyone believe as I do. I only encourage others to gather the data and make an informed decision: pro-life or pro-choice. We can't keep silent about this issue.
Ohhhhhhhh... and you should google "abortionist quotes" and see what comes up. VERY interesting! Reading quotes from actual abortionists (whether current or former) and people who've worked in clinics is a REAL big eye opener. I've got lots of links on this!
I am not trying to start a war.I just think such a thing is very hurtfull.Cant even imagine such a thing myself.There are so many deserving people,and others that just throw away the gifts they are givin........
I know you're not starting a war! LOL! I am just extremely passionate about this (if you didn't notice) and I know that from past threads about this that people can get touchy, whether they are against it or for it.
oh yeah i saw on tv one time about a doc cant remember the name OR state but he did late term abortions, well i dont even think i would consider it that, i mean they were REALLY late. they had one girl testify after yrs after she had it done and she told the process of it and it just about broke my heart. make sure you are prepared for it if you start researching because its out there.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!
For the time being that I WAS trying, before it hit me that I thought it wasn't a very good idea, and then not too long after I got pregnant. lol, I found it SO HARD TRYING to get pregnant!
So it was like AH WHATEVER F*CK IT!!!

And then we got abortion!?

I saw my first aborted baby on Google like 2 months ago, and I had NIGHTMARES for WEEKS about my baby like falling outta me or whatever and when I looked at it, it looked like that picture I saw!

I was like OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!?!?!

So here's the options I think are best.
Either DON'T F*CKING GET PREGNANT!
Or Get pregnant, and eitiher A- deal with the conciquences. Or B- Set it up for adoption if you can't handle it.

I would never put my kid for adoption cuz my mother was adopted and I see how much it hurts her that she doesn't know her REAL family...
So it looks like I'm dealing with the conciquences. lol
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Sep 28
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy