Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
abusive partners

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

abusive partners

Need advice plz... Been with my partner two years we have a joint tenancy on a house we arnt marries. But when he drinks he is violent... But always turns it on me to his parents that its me been violent. Quite frankly his parents scare me and am stuck in a situation that i just cant get out of. I have a 17month old daughter and am 9weeks pregnant
That is acceptable!! Can you talk to your parents?? Move home for a bit and sort things out from there??
My dad isnt alive and my mum is currently moving into one bedroom flat
Geez I meant NOT acceptable sorry.
Ok...do you have women's shelters and that sort of thing near you?
Or a close friend you can talk to and maybe let you stay for a while?
I dont know about shelters but my home is stable for my daughter i just want a way to get him out withour trouble. Its a council house and there are visiting my home tomorrow and i will lose thw house for the damage he has done because ive only got a shorthold tenancy
You think an abusive, drunk husband is a stable home for your daughter? Unless he gets counseling, he's NOT going to change, and having you and your children in that position is not good for anyone, especially the kids. At this point, you're better away from him than in the "home" that she knows. Your children are more important than anyone, when he's abusive, or destroying the only place you have to live, you call the cops and send his a$$ to JAIL! He's taking a home away from his daughter, and scaring his pregnant girlfriend, that is not acceptable, or fair to you or your children. You need to find another place to live or kick him out before it gets worse. What happens if he gets too drunk and is abusive to your child? As terrible of a thought as that is, it happens ALL the time, you don't know right from wrong when you're drunk, and that's your job to protect yourself, your daughter, and your unborn child, no one should have to go through that. Good luck hun!
Ignore doesn't sound stable. If you dont want to leave the house you need to get him out NOW! Don't mess around he isn't good for you, bubz or your daughter!
Avatar n tn
File a police report go to family court for a order of protection. Have him serv
Avatar n tn
Go to your local police station. File a report for domestic violence. They will direct u to family court where a order protection will be given to you and your child. The judge can order him to be removed for the home. You have to think about your safety and your children safety. If you don't nip this in the bud its only going to get worst. No type of abuse is ok. You can not change a drunk. Drinking don't start the abuse it helps him get fire up. He always been abusive even w/o the alcohol. Remember this a drunk speaks a sober mind. Get out and get help before this affect your children.
Girl you need to get out before it gets worse. Take it from me bc im currently dealing with the same thing. I now have a protective order and he is in jail for an outstanding warrant he never told me about. Mine went as far as standing in our front yard calling me and my aunt every name in the book to having all the kitchen knives laying out..im glad he was gone before i ever walked in my house.i have two smalk kids that arent his and im 18w5d. If they are out of control drinking they are not worth it.
desderius commented on photo
hansen20 commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy