adderall and early pregnancy?
Hi again,my wife has been losing a lot of weight,we aren't together anymore but I would like to be,anyway she is pregnant and she has been drinking alcohol a lot as well.In my previous post I was saying she is taking Adderall 60 total milagrams a day and wanted to add that she is bruising a lot.We are friends and have talked about being together again.She actually stayed the night with me last night and we made love for the first time since October the 8th.I am hopeful but worried about her and the baby.I haven't called our doctor because I don't want him to pull her off the medication because of me.If I knew if it had a potential for hurting the baby or her then I could make a more informed decision.Thanks!
ok she really needs to stop the drinking. that's DEFINITELY dangerous and can cause irreparable damage.

as for the adderal..call a pharmacist. if the doctor takes her off of the medicine, it will be because it's the best choice for the baby...so it's not really about you, and it's only partially about her.  
Seems to me she might be doing it on purpose to get a reaction out of you. The baby is the most important and is in danger of having down syndrome or other birth defects. She has to stop drinking alcohol immediately
She needs to stop taking the adderall asap. I was taking concerta when I found out I was pregnant with my son & my doctor said you cannot take that while pregnant
having four drinks or more during any point of pregnancy greatly increases the risk of low birth weight, birth defects and fetal alcohol syndrome (even if only done once, as its impossible to tell what damage is done at which stage). prescription drugs are also not recommended and can cause similar effects but i would be far more concerned about her alcohol consumption, as it is entirely nonmedical and can cause severe damage. i would suggest support groups or even rehab if she cant stop. sorry to be so blunt but fas is so common and can make a parent and child's life difficult and very limited