Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
adderall

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

adderall

My question is,can I take adderall (adderrall) 60 total milagrams a day while pregnant?
That's something you have to talk to your doctor about. Only they will be able to tell you if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Thank you for the info,I am scared about my wife taking this medication if she is pregnant,even though we aren't together now it still hurts me to think it could harm the baby
I do believe it is something to be avoided during pregnancy but I am not a pharmacist. You can always call a pharmacist and ask their opinion on it...but she really needs to talk to her doctor about this!
Your comment was very nice and informative.I am a worry wart it seems but a child's life being another mans or my own is worth everything to me.
She does not need to be taking adderall (adderrall) while pregnant. I was on concert when I found out I was pregnant with my son & my doctor said you cannot take that while pregnant
I was told to discontinue it. It can harm the baby and cause a miscarriage as well as small gestational size and fluid and malnutrition of the baby.   So it would be best to avoid adderal.
hansen20 commented on Belle313's status
Hollus commented on veronica0808's status
Hollus commented on renae176's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy