Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
amniotic fluid?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

amniotic fluid?

just found out i am  a pregnant and i had a bleed so i went for a scan and they couldn't find a baby it was the amniotic fluid they found and i am having a bleed now and i have to go back to have another scan tomorrow if there is no baby what will happen??
You should really get a blood test and see if your HCG levels have dropped.
i have had the other scan i have to go for an op to get rid of the amniotic fluid
and the worse part of it all is that none of my family cares about what i am going through.
i had a lovely little girl which she is now 3yrs old and then a miscarriage which i had a baby then a little healthy boy who is going to be 2yrs old in december and now a miscarriage!!!
so now i am alone don't know who to turn to as my boyfriend he said to me he will be there on monday but now he can't!
after the op i will get my HCG levels check before trying for another but my boyfriend wants another baby as soon as but i just can't face it!
anyway i will get my HGC levels checked before anything!
thanks for the advice!
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
May 30
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy