Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
amniotic fluid?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

amniotic fluid?

just found out i am  a pregnant and i had a bleed so i went for a scan and they couldn't find a baby it was the amniotic fluid they found and i am having a bleed now and i have to go back to have another scan tomorrow if there is no baby what will happen??
You should really get a blood test and see if your HCG levels have dropped.
i have had the other scan i have to go for an op to get rid of the amniotic fluid
and the worse part of it all is that none of my family cares about what i am going through.
i had a lovely little girl which she is now 3yrs old and then a miscarriage which i had a baby then a little healthy boy who is going to be 2yrs old in december and now a miscarriage!!!
so now i am alone don't know who to turn to as my boyfriend he said to me he will be there on monday but now he can't!
after the op i will get my HCG levels check before trying for another but my boyfriend wants another baby as soon as but i just can't face it!
anyway i will get my HGC levels checked before anything!
thanks for the advice!
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy