anemia & abortion
Is safe for me (i'm anemic) to have an abortion ?and if i can, then what would be the best abortion option for me? surgical/ pill?
i think ur in the wrong place to ask that question.
definitely in the wrong place to ask that question!   No judgment though!
prob best to consult your doctor in regards to this! Or maybe on the doctor forum, sorry i couldnt be of more help
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and when I first found out a week ago I thought I was going to have an abortion, I have since changed my mind!! But I called the abortion clinic in my area and they were very helpful and spent the time on the phone to answer all my questions. So I would look on yellow pages on line find an abortion clinic near you and call them, But I hope you will really think your decision through before you decide anything for sure!! when I talked to them they told me that the pill was really hard to do emotionally and you will experience all of the pain and psychological effects while awake unlike with the surgery, they will be in control and if you start to bleed more than usual they can give you the care you need right there, if you take the pill you will be at home and might not be able to get the care you need in time. My best friend had a miscarriage and the hospital sent her home and she almost died from loss of blood, they should have kept her in the hospital and taken care of her better. I really think you should call first and ask the doctors or nurses at the abortion clinic. Either way I hope that everything works out for you, and please make sure this is really what you want cause there is no going back, When I was still thinking that I was going to get an abortion I was definitely NOT going to take the pill, but that is just what was best for me. Hope that helps some, Good Luck!! :0)
Wrong place to ask. This is a pregnancy forum, not a whats best for abortion type of forum.
Depends how far along you are! Becuase after 8 weeks it will have to be surgical anyways... and either way you will bleed ALOT!
BUT, abortions are not a type of birth control. If you dont want to get pregnant either dont have sex, or use proper birth control as well as using condoms!
Abortions CAN seriously screw up your body AND CAN leave you emotionally damaged for life. I had one because I was 5 stone... I was 22 weeks.... But I couldnt physically have the baby.... PLUS there was alot of things going on, but if I had that baby I could have died! But you can still have kids and be Anemic, I am anemic and I am fine, they just put you on Irontablets is all. Or change your diet.

I would think twice before abortions trust me! They are not nice, they are painful, and you bleed alot... you basically get contractions... and you wont have a choice of what type of abortion you have, AND you also might have to give birth to it if they cant get it out.... Soo...

And it can leave you emotionally scarred/damaged and broken for life, and tbh its not nice carrying around the regret for all of your life. And to have your own family call you a murderer as well!!!! So please think