answers
I had af on 12th oct n continued takin pill till 2Oth then stopped cause we wanted to try for another baby we had unprotected sex on the 21st n the 25th but on the 23rd I had some light bleedin which lasted a day n half n I put it down 2 withdrawal bleedin after stoppin pill. I was due 2 ovalate between the 24th n 26th but just wonder if I did, how soon after ovalation do u get pregnancy signs?? I've been feeling tired and really hungry and been feeling sick off and on and been getting cramps I dunno what is going on.
pregnancy symptoms will not show before implantation, and implantation happen 3-10 days after ovulation. i don't really know when you have ovulated, maybe stopping the pill messed with your cycle. however, try to calm your self and test the day AF is due with FMU.

wish you all the best.
Coming off the pill can cause all the symptoms you have. Other things can as well. Implantation occurs 7-14 days after fertilization (hence why they call it the two week wait to test) and until then you won't get symptoms.