any suggestions on getting pregnant ?
im 18 engaged work as a medical assistant and....have been trying to get pregnant for almost 8 months now. 2 months ago my period was a week early and i had sex almost everyday (uhm burned my extra calories haha) and then my period was 6 days late and i was stoked !! Husband & I ran out and got pregnancy test and...they were negitive and i ended up getting my period the next day /: since the negitive results and getting my period ive been in the worst state of depression...i have had depression before but never this bad. Now its a new month and we are trying yet again to get pregnant so ladies...any suggestions ?
Only suggestion I have is to find out when your ovulating and have sex like rabbits :) lol
Sounds gross.. Okay.. But bare with me...
If you have sex while on your period then put a tampon in right after, it has no where else to go.
I hurd that too but not while ur on ur period
I would stop trying. That way your body isnt stressed. Also my doc told me to have sex right after yoy are off your period and afterwards instead of rushing off to clean up or anything just lay there and relax so the little guys dont have to work so hard
When you're on your period, it's shedding the eggs so save you an your hubby the mess and just wait till after your period and then don't think about trying, put your legs up after lol worked for me
Really gross but if you swallow semen it makes your body accept it more than if you don't . Also after he finished just put your legs up against the wall while having your back on the floor. As for the swallowing semen I saw this in a article and did some research myself and its a known fact. So if your into pleasuring your hubby you can give that a try .
I think a man wrote that article haha jk ;)
Seriously...stop trying atleast mentally. You're doing everything necessary to concieve. But stress is sometimes the best bc. Have sex every other day instead of everyday. This allows sperm to build up track your cycles and learn the symptoms of ovulation. It takes an average healthy couple about about a year and a half to concieve. And each month there's only a 25% to 30% chance of conception. Don't get depressed over something that is completely out of your hands.
Lol probably I doubt a woman would want men to know that kind of info lol