Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
anyone else in love with your body? and bump :)

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Seriously now that I am past the horrid vomiting I feel so good. Tho I am supposed to be taken it easy with some bed rest doc said lite sex in moderation was still okay for now! And I feel so sexy and attractive lol maybe my husband gives me a big head telling me all the time but I feel great. And am really embracing my huge boobies and bump lol sorry tmi.
Guess my sex drive is back haha
But seriously anyone else feeling beautiful In their pregnant body :)
I wish.. I feel and look so huge.. I look like I'm due any day now..
I'm finally getting my bump and I'm soo in love with it lol
Lol well I can understand. Your pretty close. I'm sure this will not last forever for me lol! I am always miserable and on bed rest in my third.
I'm in love with my bump cause I know just inside is my little bundle of joy! :)
Yea. I was in love with it at first now I cant wait to have the little guy so I cant get rid of the fat.. I don't fit into anything anymore all I want are baggy shirts and baggy pants.
And I hope you and baby get well soon and get off bedrest!
I was but now I'm 37+6 and am just soooo ready to have my baby boy!! Lol..moving around isn't easy anymore
Avatar n tn
Im not in love with it lol.. I dont like ppl staring at me and they do all the time.. Im really shy l.. And at 22 weeks is when i got my bump im 24 weeks now.. Im greatfull i have this little miracle inside me and that  i feel her kicking.. But i cant wait to be skinny again
Omg!! i was leaving walmart today and there was this old lady in another check stand i walked by and the lady was staring at me with a dirty look... it pissed me off. its like yes i have a kid and im pregnant.. oh well.
Avatar n tn
Lolz.. Yea at work this temp that just started looked at my face then my belly. And kept going back n forth my face then my belly.. Then he starts hitting on me and in my head im like ok are u just nasty for hitting on a pregnant chick.. Or the other thing i thought was maybe he thinks im just fat who knows but i had walked away and ignored him
Omg! I love my bump so much :) i'm 32 weeks.  Bumps are so beautiful lol .. we are with our babies everyday feeling them grow inside the womb. It's so amazing! Even though the 3rd trimester is getting tough, this has been a wonderful experience for me!
Lol marie that's hilarious men still try to talk to me even after I tell them I'm pregnant
I love my bump but i hate my body. I think its great i'm going to be a mummy but gawd i started showing at around 11 weeks & i've only gotten bigger haha. I'm now 15 weeks, a ftm & i have people coming up to me asking if i'm about 5/6months ... i'm like great... lol xx
I love my bump especially when my fiance and family rub it lol best ever
This is my fourth so I kinda just let go and embrace it. Change is inevitable so just enjoying it while I can.
I have guys hit on me all the time even with my two kids tagging along.
But right now I guess I'm just a slightly chunkier version of myself depending on what I wear lol
Its annoying like seriously I make it overly noticeable at that point their is a diamond on my ring finger!
I o for the most part... My boobs went up a cup size and my butt is so nice now lol I liv Luv luv my bump I look ag it in the mirror at least a few times a day lol and my bf tells me all the time how beautiful I am. I'm a lil scared of gaining the weight since I've always been small but now I'm 34+1 nd I really do luv it for the most part... I think prego women r beautiful wit their bumps:)
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
hansen20, Hollus, and KTowne commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
hansen20 in my 3rd trimester now!! c... Comment
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy