Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
anyone ever had tingling feet and hands in early pregnancy?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I'm TTC and did IVF this month.  My test is Thursday.  Today I started with a tingling in my big toe that spread up my leg, and I was concerned so I went for walk to get my blood going.  It still kept coming back.  Then later the left foot, and occasionally both hands have been tingling on and off as well.  I really don't think that it's due to poor circulation, because I've been taking baby aspirin.  In fact, about 5 days ago I had blood drawn and the spot that was pricked started gushing and dripping down my arm from under the gauze.  When the nurse came back I said "That's never happened before!"  She said "Are you on baby aspirin?  That's what it does."  So I've gotta believe my blood flow is OK - I intend to call the doctor first thing in the morning regardless, but I thought I'd pose the question here.

That's because one of the ladies on the infertility forum said they'd heard of it happening in early pregnancy.  I googled it and I found more info on hands tingling but basically due to expanding blood vessels you can experience tingling etc...

So I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced this?
I think you pinched a nerve... it'll cause that feeling. Sometimes my hands go numb and my feet too , but that's been since before the baby. (i'm 27weeks) It's from sleeping funny when it happens to me.
GOOD LUCK on your TEST!
hi, I just wanted to say that that same thing happened to me and I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I however ignored it until my left eye went blind because I had never had any real medical problems before. Not to scare you but, it could be a possibility. I however do have my sight back after I was on steroids by IV. I hope the best for you and dont worry it doesn't do anything to help the situation. I wish you gobs of luck, and you are going to be okay.
I googled leg tingling in early pregnancy and found your comment.  I am 5 weeks pregnant and my left leg has been tingling, just like you desribed, for 2 days.  I have my first Dr. appt. July 1st.  Have you heard anything more?
hi
i got exactly the same
2 days after i found out i was pregnant it started to happen
its been practicaly none stop for 2 weeks , it drives me absolutly nuts
especially at night as it stops me sleeping!
the gp i have seen so far doesnt seem to think its pregnancy related but looking on internet it seems that quite a few persons experienced the same thing , i am going to see a other gp tmrw.. we ll see....
Hi, I have just seen your post and as some time has now past I wondered if you or any of the other ladies could give me an update as to whether you ever found out what it was and how long it lasted.

I'm the same, I'm only 4 weeks pregnant, I only found out yesterday, but I've been having pinching feelings and pins and needles in my legs and arms for over a week now. It started in one leg, then the other and today has spread to my arms. I'm terrified it could be the start of MS or something else v serious but am hopeful that it could be just a weird pregnancy thing seeing as you also have had it.

Thanks!!
Stephanie71692 uploaded new photos
1 min ago
Mrs_teddy_bear Just got back. No signs of ... Comment
19 mins ago
Des_a_rae Great news at the Dr. Dads... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy