anyone know what they're getting for xmas or have an idea?
It's OT but I was curious. Dh and I walked around the mall near Loma Linda yesterday (t's abotu 20 min away) and they have a Fredricks of hollywood. and their corsets were on sale. esp. my favorite the jacquard corset.. $49, I tried one on for DH and I think he's getting me one.. also either a digital camera or a video camera... The silly guy hasn't been to bright at hiding hints. :)I love him tho.... :)

What about you?
Well, this year since we are pregnant with our first baby, we bought a top of the line digital video camera and that's our Christmas to each other.  But, we always get smaller things for each other's stockings...not sure yet what that will be.  We are kids at heart!
I actually got DH a digital video camera..... It takes video's and pics... LOL i gave it to him early.... he keeps asking me what i want but I really have NO CLUE.... LOL i tell him I want I time machine...... speed up the time to March LOL get this little guy out :-)
We already exchanged gifts for a couple of reasons..

1) We live on an island and traveling off to do shopping is expensive and we had a 3D u/s appointment on Saturday that we both went to, and did all of out shopping while we were on the mainland as well....and you guessed it.. We were stuck together.. 1 car.. Out of town, etc..

AND

2) I am Jewish so I don't really celebrate Xmas anyway...

Sooo..

I got an iPhone!! And He got a Wii...

And that is IT.. Very expensive gifts.. We may do a couple of random small things, but we are looking forward to a day off to just hang out..
My DH is SO not good at keeping secrets from me (which is overall a good thing), so I think he's getting me a ring, since I had mentioned awhile ago that the one I had for my right hand was too big now, and he keeps asking me what gemstones I like the best...not too subtle.  But I love him for it!  The only reason he was able to keep when he was proposing a secret was because he told everyone else in the world...seriously!  Even the people who work at the 2 gas stations we go to knew!
I bought my husband a trip to Spain to see his favorite soccer team, so he will be spending a week there in January.  I had to give it to him early cause it took a while to book the trip.
My parents got me a snowboarding pass and my fiance got me a college football jersey with my favorite players number on it.  We are doing stalkings for each other this year so then other little things.  We actually have ALL of our christmas shopping done already, actually done like a month ago. lol
My husband is a LIST guy. Write him a list and he'll get exactly what is on there. So far I haven't made a list. BUT....

... I did get my tongue pierced (again) on Saturday as part of my gift. I think I'm going to ask for some dumbells (3 lbs each) and an exercise mat. And I asked for new pajamas because all of mine have PAINT all over them (I like to paint my house) and are different sizes (too big or too small).
I have no clue what I am getting..and really dont need anything.
As for what I am getting my DH, I am having solo pregnancy/maternity pictures taken and giving them to him for christmas..so, we will see how that goes. My session is this Saturday..so hopefully they come out nice!
DH already told me that he's getting me a digital camera.  I keep getting his hand-me-downs, and I don't totally understand how to use them the correct way.  I asked DH to get me the simplest camera that's cute.

I got DH lots of shirts, and a meat thermometer for the grill.  He also already got his new toaster and his new sandwich maker/waffle maker.  I couldn't stand listening to him complaining anymore about the toaster over and how he hated to clean the waffle maker and sandwich maker.  Now he wants a panini press, but I think I'm going to tell him to wait until Valentines day.  He's also getting a Donald Duck christmas ornament from our dog!
Like bluegenie, df is not good at all at keeping gifts from me or secrets lol. There were two things I asked him for. My engagement ring and a new digital camera because mine is and old piece...and i somehow got some sand or dirt in it and it doesn't turn on anymore..and i hate having to use AA batts lol. So I am getting the new Nikon Coolpix S60...like the one in the commercial with ashton kutcher! lol I am so excited...its not the engagement ring but at least now when I get the ring I can take pictures! lol My bday is in feb anyways!

As for df...I got him a sweater but gave it to him already because he was cold lol I know I'm gettin him some long johns, some shirts, a bunny fur hat(lol) and maybe a video game! If I could I would get him a flat screen but I don't know if I am eligible for the credit card yet...I don't know if my credit score is high enough...

As for mom and dad...dad is getting something edible. and mom...no clue! lol
oh yeah and I know my mom has gotten me the Dior J'adore perfume set because I was there when she bought it.  YAY!