are cramping without period for 3 days, lightheaded, headache really signs of pregnancy?
thanks
While those CAN be an indication of pregnancy, they are not enough to diagnose one.  If you feel you are pregnant, the best thing to do would be to get a FRER preg test and take it first thing in the morning.  Those can also be signs of many other things.
thanks.. when will a blood test be accurate? the risk encounter was on 12 june..i had a period on 16 june.. now im not due for my period yet, but if i went for a blood test, it would be accurate?
Ovulation occurs about 2 weeks before your period. If you had sex on the 12th and got a period four days later then you are not pregnant. Especially if you're having negative pregnancy test results. If a baby isn't something you want in your immediate future abstaining from sex is the only way to prevent pregnancy (and STDs).

A blood test is around $50 in my area so if you want the security in knowing the test would be accurate. A blood test can detect pregnancy just 10-12 days after ovulation.