are pregnancy number 5 more dangerous? why?
i went for scan and appointment with consultant and was told by the consultant that the 5th pregnancy was the most dangerous and that as soon as i go into labour she wants me in the hospital and she wants to put one of those needles that you put meds through cause she says that there is a definete risk of excessive bleeding this h
as got me worrying cause my midwife said i would be able to have a normal home birth with no complications,  has anyone else been told that the 5th is more dangerous and explain why cause doc didn't really explain it.

also i have had 2 scans both giving me different dates,  one end of march said i was 12 and a half weeks
then i went for another scan a month later and baby was only measuring 14 and a half  when i told doc i was worried where the difference of two weeks was she didn't listen could there be a problem causing this growth difference