ast week been having low cramping (pubic bone area) Pretty sure its not ligament. Cervix pain? Just curious, cant get a hold of the nurse...15 weeks
Ive been trying to contact the office/nurse but no one will pick it up. Typical of them.

Ive been having such wierd aches and pains which im sure is normal with pregnancy. I know the baby is growing and im sure its nothing but I have been having these crampy almost period like cramps that have been going on for about a week or 2 now. Its right at my bikini line,very low. Is that possibly my cervix? Its the bottom of the utuers. Could it be that the baby moved down to the cervix? It just doesnt seem to feel like ligament stretching which is what ive been having. Also theres this spot on my right abdominal (where the baby is) when i push on it, its really tender and sore like it was bruised inside (which is wasnt) only hurts wen pushed on, i think i feel a bump of some sort. Its also where my scar is when i had my last ectopic surgery. Maybe scar tissue? I talked to the nurse about that last time and she didnt say much.

Sorry for all the questions, i just know alot of you have been through this. I just get paranoid when something ive never felt before happens. Im also waiting on medicaid still so i cant really go to the doc yet until Nov 27th.
I think it is normal...not really possible for the baby to get into the cervix especially at 15 weeks.  It seems like your uterus.  I am 15 weeks to and I have had on and off cramping as well...things are just changing.  Although, I am not a doctor so if you are concerned, I would still keep calling the doctor's office because you will probably feel relieved after you talk to them =)
Yeah i remember now what she said, she said it was constipation but when she did a pelvic exam it started cramping there again. She kept saying its fine, just constiaption. BUT IM NOT CONSTISAPTED lol She wasnt listening. Yeah im going to try to call and see what they say which probably wont be much as usual. Thanks though, im sure it it is fine but you never know..
Doesn't sound like constipation...and if it was, YOU would know! lol
lol I agree doesnt sound like constipation and who would know better than you if you were or not!

It does sound normal though.... I remember cramping up until i was 16 weeks, I also remember thinking MAN this is a long time to cramp bc i know its normal during the begining but dr said all was normal and it eventually stopped.... I do sometimes feel sore too in certain parts of my tummy only when pressed on so i think that its just all the changes and growing and stretching! I am sure all is well but it never hurts to call (if someone would ever pick up UGH) and get a piece of  mind!
I had the same cramps, and told my doc about it, she said it was normal...uterus growing, and you wil be feeling all kinds of things,,so dont worry!! just relax and with time it will pass!
god bless