babies and sunscreen
when can babies start wearing sunscreen? i have a 6 month old and the weather has been getting much nicer so we go for 2 hr walks when the weather permits....he is still bundled up but his face is sometimes exposed to the sun....i know their skin is delicate....

if you know when i can start using sunscreen and any good brands i would love the help!!!!
I spoke with a pediatrician about this last week. He said 6 months is a good guideline. But the most important thing is to reapply, and don't think that baby can sit out in the sun all day like adults can. And any sunscreen for babies should be fine. Of course, the higher the SPF, the better.
Once they hit 6 months they can wear sunscreen
I've stocked up on sunscreen for the nice weather and I've read the backs and they say 6 months! I think that another good thing would be a nice hat with a large brim, or a tilly hat. They are great to cover the face as well. I also have been using little baby sunglasses for my little guy, they are sooo cute and he doesn't actually bother with them either. They are great!! Remember their eyes too!