baby growth one week smaller than actual
hi everyone,
well i am 17+3 weeks pregnant ,today i had a anominal scan and my dr. said that my baby is 16 weeks old and his brain and large brains are 16 week ,well i am very worried after the scan as my dr. appointment is on 30th of the march so i am so worried about my baby's growth well on week 12 my baby was also 12 weeks old well can anybody suggests me the reason and does it affects my baby and how come i overcome this problem well my eating habit is not so good  and also i had diaareahe for last 10 days.
plzzz help as i have concieved my baby after a long time through treatment.
I dont have a correct answer for you, but did the Dr say that it would be a problem or that the baby will have some problems, if he didnt say any of that, i would not worry about it.  Also if you are unsure call your OB, that is what they are getting paid for, to answer questions and make sure you understand what is going on.

I will keep you in my prayers
I'm not sure. I think you really need to ask your dr. Was the u/s tech concerned? I have had 3 kids and pg with my 4th you would be amazed how off these u/s's can be. Your baby may be smaller or your dates maybe off. I agree with Latrice it really is up to your ob to explain everything but you also need to ask questions as well. I personally wouldn't worry unless your dr is. I hope you feel better soon. Best wishes to you and your baby.....

I would ask the dr also. My due date changed back and forth by about 6 days depending on ultrasounds. Call and ask if you should be worried. Good luck.
well my dr. is out of city i have an appointment on 30 march 09
my baby was almost 2 weeks off for a long time. and he is fine.  heavy even :) he is much bigger than kids is age and only weighed 7 lbs 1.4 oz at birth.  I would ask questions too, although mine were never answered. my dr didn't seen worried about it. so I took my cue from him, although your still gonna worry..... it's what we do as moms.  But do what ever you have to do to get the answers you need, if not just for piece of mind.  hth ~d