baby hiccups
im 29 weeks 4 days, i think my baby has gotten hiccups the past four/five days. its feel like a rhythmic thump for a couple of minutes. is this normal? i read somewhere it means the cord is wrapped around her neck, then others said its actually a really good thing. so which one is it?
There's nothing to worry about, it's very normal. My baby girl had them multiple times a day. After she was born they continued for around 2 months. I was told they're due to an immature digestive system and because the baby is practicing breathing. In very rare cases it can be a sign of a cord accident, but these are very very low chances. Don't worry, baby is fine.
oh goodness its perfectly normal... my baby like clystas got them all the time it was pretty funny i actually spilled my drink on myself once i was holding my cup full to the top on my belly and she got the hiccups all of a sudden yep i got soakeddd lol...
babies get hiccups in utero ALL the time.  Whatever you read about it meaning the cord is wrapped around the neck is NONSENSE.  Hiccups are a normal part of the developmental process.  I have had a stillbirth due to a cord accident and while he DID get hiccups a lot, so did all of my other kids (I've had 6 full term pregnancies) and they are all healthy kids.  I wouldn't worry!