baby kicks?
I'm 16 +6 weeks and the other day while at the dr I got an u/s and the nurse said I probably won't feel the baby kick for a few more weeks because the placenta is still on top of the baby and that I won't feel anything until it moves under the baby.but last night while I was laying down on my back I felt something for a few seconds that felt like a heartbeat(which I know it wasn't that)low in my stomach.could that have been the baby?
My placenta is in the front and at 16 weeks, I felt exactly what you felt in my lower part. that is where the baby is currently. Its still low below your belly button. So it is possible. My dr. said because I only weigh so much and I am basically a toothpick that is probably why i felt it already. I am now 17 weeks, and not sure if i feel it anymore, so hopefully soon i can actually feel kicks and not flutters like last week.