Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
being induced and scared

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

being induced and scared

im going to be induced on friday, which is my due date. i am very scared as im not sure what to exept.
this is my 2nd baby.
my first son, the labour was hard, didnt go well, i wasnt induced. but needed to go to theatra after 12 hours.
he was delivered with aid.

now the time has come for this one im so scared,

i have to be induced as my umbelical cord.

anyone know what i should exept many thanks
I dont know what you should expect im being induced thursday and I hope yours go well also
Its about the same as regular labor they just help you go instead of going on your own. I was induced with my first and the only problem i had was that my sons head got stuck and they had to use forceps to get him out but other than that it was pretty normal and easy.
Being induced will basicly(is suppose to) speed up the process. Dont worry, all will go well, instead of waiting for the contractions and water bag to break, you go in and they will do all that for you.  I ll keep you in my prayers, yeaaa your bundle of joy will be here in no time:)
KeeLolo, desderius, Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy