birth plan (long, sorry)
Even tho I knew I had to be induced, I went to the hospital on 4-23-13 to start the induction with going all natural in mind. I knew I was not going to get a epidural and I wanted as little pain meds as possible. They started me on pitocin at 6am. Starting at 2 and bumping it up 2 every half hour. Doc said 20 was the normal high. Contractions started getting strong at about 12 and I was dilated around 4-5. When pitocin got to 20 I took 1mm of the pain med and kept putting up with the contractions. Doc came in an said to start going up to 30 on the pitocin. The contractions got closer and stronger.. at 28 I got one more dose of pain meds. I was on 30 of pitocin for 3 hours...still only dilated to 6 and his head wasn't moving down much. By now doc is ordering me to get a epidural to relax my body cause I was working so hard for 13hours with such little pain meds ..they thought if my body relaxed his head would slide down.  2 hours after epidural still no change. Last option was a csection. I cried I worked so hard on a natural delivery just to have a csection. But at 9:42pm I heard my 8lb 7oz baby boy cry for the first time.

Sorry its long, I just want everyone to know that even if your birth plan doesn't go as you want, it doesn't make you any less then a momma with how you deliver. And whatever you go through its completely worth it to see your baby looking back at you:) good luck to all you mommy to bes. Its truly the most amazing expierence!
Ahh I'm sry it didn't go as planned but congrats mama:)
Congratulations on ur bby boy n thanks for sharing your story because its your things don't always go as planned
Aww Congrats! That seems so frustrating sorry you had yo go through that. You have your baby now and that's all that matters. :)
It was worth every min!