body weight

Thanks for your reply..will regular exercise reduce our body weight?what happens if we stop exercising regularly?which is better yoga or exercise?wat is the difference between them?
I think yoga is like strength training and meditation..i think im not sure. Regular exercise along with a conrolled diet of healthy foods will help you lose weight. but exercise alone wont really help because if you still eat whatever you want your body is burning the fat your putting in not the fat your body has stored.

After i had my first son i lost 60lbs in 4 mnths w/ diet and exercise now i nknow how to safely lose weight after each of my pregnancies
hi there.. regular exercising definitely reduces your body weight.. see if you start exercising and stop it all of a sudden your skin tends to sag and u gain weight fast.. if you think you cannot do it everyday then make a routine accordingly( like alternate days) but continue it regularly.. preference between Yoga and exercising.. both are equally good.. it depends which one you would be more comfortable with.. cardio exercises like aerobics help u to reduce weight very fast while yoga tones the body and keeps your body systems fit( though cardio exercises also keep the system strong especially circulation of blood).. so you can do either of the two but you need guidance in the initial levels.. good luck...
You need to know if you are looking to gain muscle or tone..  Muscle weighs more than fat.  To lose weight you have to expel more calories than you take in.  Yoga focuses on breathing which is aerobic.  If you actually go to yoga classes and get the proper technique you can use it to enhance your exercise.  I trained in yoga through the Art of Living Foundation.  I agree with routines because otherwise you burn out and don't want to continue exercising.  You should also consult a dietician on what will be best for you and whomever you will be working with.