Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
bottles for breastfed babies?!

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bottles for breastfed babies?!

Hi ladies. So I have every intention on breastfeeding. I plan on strictly breastfeeding for the first month to help my milk flow and all that. But after I want to still breastfeed but also pump and bottle feed the baby the breastmilk. I'm just wondering what are the best type of bottles for breastfed babies. Ones that are most similar to a womans breast. Thankks in advance :)
I like playtex nurser used them last time and going to again not expensive....I used the drop in liners
This is an awesome question! I plan to breastfeed as well and my guy wants me to pump so he can help with night time feeding (such a doll!) And I was wondering the same thing!!
I'm not sure that they r the most similar to a breast but I strictly breastfed for 2 months and the only bottle my son will take is the mam anti colic ones same with a binkies he takes hope that helps
Bump !
I liked avent, just hope your baby isn't picky, both of my kids chose which bottle they liked. We went through SO MANY!!!
Heard a lot of success with Avent Naturals
I plan on doing the same - breastfeeding exclusively but I have bottles as well (I bought the Avent ones that are meant to reduce colic) as BD and I arent together anymore and I'll need to express milk for him to feed baby with when he starts taking it overnight in a few months x
playtex ventaire is the only kind my ebf'ed baby will take! lovee them!!
I worked in an infant room for a while and I liked medella the most. They seemed to leak the least and when transitioning babies from bottles to sippies, it was the easiest with those.
Nuk airvent with the wide nipples is the only one my son would take...and we tried a lot lol he was so picky. If you have friends with babies see if you can borrow an assortment of different ones to try its cheaper than buying a ton you wont use. Then if one works you can just buy that kind. Just steralize used ones first by boiling for a few minutes in water on the stove.
Ceceb4 commented on Birth Story
hansen20 Lol I got to say it, my hus... Comment
OctoberMommy2014 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy