breech baby boy or girl????
hi ladies! there is a question
what do u think breech postion babies are mostly boys or girls???
any guess or experience...
I have a friend who's baby was breech and a boy.  She delivered by an emergency c-section due to a detached placenta about 6 weeks early.  9 mos later baby and momma are doing great!
It really just depends on the baby. I don't think their is any correlation to babies in the breech position before birth being male or female. My daughter was breech and had to be turned before I delivered and I asked the doctor and they said that its mainly just if the baby is comfortable in that position and doesn't want to flip around which is why a lot of times if they turn the baby the baby will end up turning right back around.
I don't think it has anything to do with the sex of the baby either, honey. I think they all have their own minds and do whatever they want in the womb :) Doesn't change much when they're born, does it? They still do what they want with us :)