Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
brown discharge at 8 weeks

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

brown discharge at 8 weeks

okay i will try to make it as short as possible.. in the last year i have been pregnant 3 times this is my third.. the first ended badly and i and now having brown discharge with my normal white discharge.... i still have morning sickness and on the 2ed of the month  i went to the er b/c i had some cramping... we had a u/s done and everything was fine (heartbeat and all) i have no pains and its not alot of discharge i called my doctors office but he is out of town and the nurse told me not to worry that its normal but i don't know if i should go back to the er and have them take a look again or just let it be.....
I had exactly same thing...cramping, brown discharge.....EVERYTHING IS FINE! Brown is old blood and as long as its not pink or red, you are fine..cramping are not so good but ok too, I survived :) When cramping, try not to walk too much and do much activitiy and also, go on pelvic rest.  My u/s showed that I had hematoma in my uterus but it was dissolved in two-three weeks, so it was fine as well!! DOn't stress out, its not good for the baby...pray for the best, relax and know that a lot of women have the same thing and then have healthy babies!!
I had the same thing, and it was an infection! Nothing to worry about, just tell your doctor when you can and they'll give you treatment, and if it goes untreated it CAN cause preterm labor, so don't let it go on, so make sure you get checked! :]
KTowne Been worried that my sympto... Comment
KTowne commented on zara2010's status
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy