brown spot, bloated, missed period could i be pregnant
Hi there-I am 27 and just started to try for a baby this month.  I got off birth control in March and had my period April 5th as planned. I then ovulated around the 19th-24th during which my husband and I had intercourse.  I usually have normal periods when off birth control but i am on my 31st day and i noticed yesterday light brown spotting when i wiped.  Yesterday i was very bloated all around my mid section, arms and legs and very crabby.  Today that went away but still have the very light brown spot when i wipe.  I am waiting to take a pregnancy test til i am a week late but was wondering if anyone thought i could be pregnant.  It would be a nice mothers day gift
Seems like you have the same symptoms I did and I found out I was pregnant on the 24th of  April.  You  can take a test right now to see if you are pregnant.  Looking at your last period, you should defintely be able to get a result.  Hope this helps