bruise feeling
So its weird. Theres tender spot on my thigh. It feels like a bruise but there's no bruise? It hurts if I touch it. Any idea what it could be?
Im not sure what it is but I have the same thing
I get that to an I just think maybe my fiancé accidentally kneed me while he was sleeping but no bruise ever shows an it will hurt for days
I am a 34 year old male got the same thing symetrical though bother upper part of my thighs feel bruised with no strain injury or signs of cause,do walk to a shop 2 times a day done it years no issue except I get shin plints on/off really bad to almost unable to walk,but the thigh pain is ongoing now on/off infrequently for years but never this bad it's been 3 days instead of the average few hours normally and that never hurts like this,this time it's hard to walk through it if I have to walk around it's getting hard work to scary that I may not get back the way it's going if I am walking about? I get it between the ribs tendor spots and arms occassionaly but nothing like my thighs not this painfull it's stranged as it's not a tear and it symetrical
both not bother second line start sorry
I have an answer all belta potential answer, I am a social hermit in layman terms iIam aalwaysindoors, iIhave aspergers a trait of many traits is sleep pattern is up and down, in other wwordsiIsometimes ddon'tmanage to sleep until far past the normal hours a person usually does know or accomplishes sleep, iIhave no real set in stone sleep pattern,and also I stay on my own indoors a lot far too much really, thus Ilack normal hours of daylight on my skin, iInow had bloods done and shows lack of vitamin d from clearly less sunlight exposure to normal, ggosays this leads to obvious to some educated people rickets, warping bending and compromising of bone integrity in turn it causes aches pains and can become dangerous to the bones integrity, so iIam taking vitamin d tablets £3.90 from lLloyd'schemist and pains have subsided iIfeel more chirpy and normal, but sleep is alwaysimportant and requires dedication maybe iIwould be far more improved with a good sleep lpatternbut aspergers unfortunately prohibits this and pills for sleep are a.highly highly addictive in continuation b.dangerous in terms of strength if as having aspergers Iforgot another dastardly trait of my aspergers is short term memory god forbid iItook 2 sleeping pills not 1 accidentily that is very dangerous iIhear, long term is a no no to. I like patterns well routine but iIforget so maybe another sleep solution avoiding pills could assist, point being lack of vitamin d has a drastic affect so be sure your getting sunlight if you do not go outdoors much it can be dangerous