Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
bubbles

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bubbles

Last ultrasound I got, I seen my baby blowing bubbles lol. I thought it was cute so I told my mom and sister about it and they said it was kinda weird and they never seen that happen. Jus curious, anyone else see their baby blowing bubbles?
It could be a hand or foot. An u/s can't even pick up air. She probably told you that to make you feel excited. But you can't blow a bubble if there is no air in your lungs. Your description of this bubble looks just like mine but it is my babys hand. But you can't tell unless you were there to watch her pull her hand back and forth. The hiccup, now that is precious, amazing you got to see that happening!  I only ever got to see my girl suck her thumb, and this one wont move his hands away from his face.
Awe that's cute lol I haven't experienced that but my baby was yawning when I got one of my ultra sound pics at 12 weeks lol
my friends ultra scan picture showed her baby blowing a bubble. i think its cute and nothing to worry about at all :) x
Omg..yes!! I had my 2nd ultrasounds done last week and in everyone of the pics he was blowin bubbles. I never experienced this w my other 2 children. I even got one of the 3D pics with him blowin a bubble. Glad my lil man ain't the only one doin it..lol
I was always told by every medical professional that a baby blowing bubbles is impossible. That is probably something else you are seeing. As the baby has nit breathed air yet to create the bubbles. One of my daughters u/s pics looks like she is blowing bubbles and my sister in law still argues with me to this day that is what she is doing. But she wasn't at the u/s to watch it live. The "bubbles" was actually her pulling her hand away after sucking her thumb and the u/s only lit up her knuckles.
At my u/s my baby ws eatin the lil mouth ws mvn ryt thru lol, these lil momnts mkes it all wrth whle, I'm sure u exctd
My last ultrasound I saw my little girl hiccup. It kinda scared me because she did this really fast movement, but it was so cute. I'm hoping I get another one here soon. I'm due May 9th, but no one has said anything about me getting another one.
My ultrasound tech me herself tht it was bubbles. U can clearly c it in everyone of my 4 pics I have. Cause I was curious as to what it was and thts what she told me. I dunno wht else it cld b. In one of the pics u can clearly c his mouth puckered up and a bubble comin out.     I will try and post them on here so everyone can c them.
Ya it was bubbles. What else could it be, Im 36 weeks and his head already dropped in place and his hands were no where near his mouth, you can see bubbles clearly coming out from his mouth, the ultrasound tech is the one that told me they were bubbles. What kind of medical expert did you ask? Cus I'm sure all drs study different things and a regular Dr probably wouldn't know all the things babies do while in the womb as much as an ultrasound tech or OBGYN would.
I havent seen this on mine but i did see it on a friend's u/s. I was bubbles! Def. Not a hand or foot.
I havent seen this on mine but i did see it on a friend's u/s. It was bubbles! Def. Not a hand or foot.
Yeah I had even mentioned it to my dr and she was like omg how cute. Its in every pic and in some pics have more than others. In my 3D one its just one and in my others its a few.
omg that's so cute :)
Haven't seen any bubbles but my baby was making circles with his whole body! )) we had to wait until he stops so the doctor could take a picture )
So cute! I cant wait for my next ultrasound (may 15!)
hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
17 mins ago
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
20 mins ago
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy