can i be pregnant?
Well my age is 24. and my period is due on Dec 1st. my boyfrnd just rubbed his penis on my vagina and he did not *** on me...i previously had my period on Oct 31. But now i am worrying if i got pregnant because i did not get my period yet. its Dec 4 already. are there chances of getting pregnant? i have read that  from the start date of my previous period on the 14 day around i will ovulate.. i figured that i wont be able to get pregnant as according to the calender i already should have ovulated on 14 of nov. but i am just fearing there might be any chance of getting pregnant.. pls help me with a right answer.. i can't think of anything but that...
There is a chance but the only thing I can tell you is take a test. If it come back negative don't mean that you might not be pregnant you probably dont have that much hcg level. Like me right now I haven't had a period since Sept. 25 and I'm still not getting a period getting my period cramps but still no period. I'm going to go get me a blood test done tomorrow and if that comes back negative then I want an ultrasound to see what is going on. Just because I know something is going on in there. So until you get your period if you just like me demand for an answer. Go to the doctors for real. I dont trust the urine tests. Its to many people out here popping out kids and have took tests saying the not pregnant next thing you know they lying in the floor popping out babies.
thank you... how much does visiting a doc cost? or taking a test cost? to find if m pregnant or not? m  a student n my insurance doesn't cover that much. my boyfriend says there is no chance of me getting pregnant as he did not penetrate into me in the first place and the second thing is that his penis was dry.
If he didn't penetrate there is no way the sperm  would get in there.. They only have 20 percent chance of getting someone pregnant with penetration n tracking ovulation.. I would say def no your period is just a little late maybe through stress of some other reason I would wait another week then look into it. If her did put sperm in u in any way if it's with a finger or penis then that's wen I say you got a chance your pregnant.
Thank You so much i shall wait for some days and get back...
so u say that just rubbing the penis on to the vagina doesn't get u pregnant even if his penis is dry.
your not pregnant. i promise you that. if he didnt penetrate then there is no way possible..and if he didnt stick it in you then theres no way...and if he did precum on the outside of your vagina theres still like a slim to none chance that you are pregnant because once sperm hits air like that its pretty much dead. the only way your probably going to get pregnant is if you are indeed ovulating and he ejaculates inside of you..even then chances are only 20% or so. so you have nothing to worry about at all.