can i get pregnant after getting the iud taken out and later bleeding occurs
On the eighth of march which also happened to be the day I was ovulating I got my copper iud taken out and immediately after started having intercourse from that day on. Three days later I started bleeding. Could I still be or get pregnant. I am experiencing symptoms or could it be just my head playing with me? When is the earliest I can take a pregnancy test?

I would say the bleeding is from the iud being taken out, it's possible you could be pregnant or it could be the dreaded "phantom" symptoms that happen sometimes. i had a coil out on jan 24th and also began ttc straight away, i did have a period the next month though, which i was glad about i must admit. i have read about ladies on here getting pregnant straight after a coil removal. As for testing, well I am a 30/31 day cycle. i ovulated somewhere between the 5th and 7th. i'm taking the 7th as the day i ovulated (worst case) my af is due today or tomorrow at the very latest. if af doesnt show for me i will ...do my best to hold out until wednesday and then take a test as that would be 15 days after ovulation then for me. when is your period due?
Mine was due the 24. So now I don't know what is going on.