can you get pregnant if you O two days after you have sex????
well this weekend on the 10th and 11th i probable had sex about 5-6 times because i was so post to O between the 9th and 12th. well im thinking that i O'd today because my discharge was heavier but im not sure. we are trying to have a baby like most of you all in here. so he didnt pull out and i always thought that what goes up must come down and twice that didnt happen. i was just wondering if that was to soon and i wont get pregnant or if there is still a good chance?? thank you for everything.:)
They actually say to have sex starting the week when you're going to ovulate but I think 72 hours before and up until you ovulate.  That's when You're most fertile. Good Lcuk to you!!
yes you can sperm can live in the vagina for up to 2- 5 days. if the vagina is health and there is no infection to fight the sperm. so goodluck and lots of babydust to you.
so do you all think that there would be a good chance of being pregnant?? and i thought that you were only fertile one day?? so there is more then one day that you can get pregnant? thank you all for your help!! :)
no you are fertile all during the whole week and your most fertile the day before and the day of ovulation. you can get pregnant during that whole week. so goodluck to you. if your ttc you can take folic acid pills from the drugstore they might help or even prenatal pills.
The egg itself is only there for 12-24 hours. You're "fertile time" is for the first week before you ovulate. And yes certaintly its a possibility you're pregnant. I know I've read some trying to conceive sites where they say don't have sex on the actual day you ovulate, and have sex the 5 days leading up to when you ovulate. So there's a good chance, if you did ovulate when you think you did.
Also I want to add if you google "Ovulation Calendar" It will prompt you on some sites to put in the date of your last period and will show you your fertile times. If you do end up starting your period go to the calendar and it will show you when your fertile time are. A lot of them do ask if you have a 24,28,30, ect. cycle and will let you put that in so it's more accurate. Don't use this as a total guide though. But it will help you to learn your cycles and the times you are fertile. If you're actively trying I would say buy an Ovulation Predictor Kit, and start to track your temps in the morning and start to recognize what you're cervical mucus is like when you ovulate. Best of luck! =)
well i know docs suggest to try before during and after ovulation.
thank you for your help! i went to google and did a chart thing and it said i was most fertile on the 10 so im thinking that is a good thing cuz thats when i has sex the most! :) but i was wondering how you can be most fertile and get pregnant if you havent O'd yet? yea i know thats a stupid question but its kinda confuseing!!!
no its not a stupid question its a good question had me stomped at first. the egg has ripened and is ready to be fertilized. when the egg drops thats when it hasnt gotten fertilized. then comes the period.
A34
I had sex 2 days before I ovulated, can 8 still get pregnant?
No one can predict the exact moment of intercourse all we know is ovulation the egg is only viable for up to several hours. hours.once passed to late.this is why its best to have sex plenty leading up to ovulation,and day of,also go for day after as egg can be delayed for many reason.just because ovulation starts between certain days dont mean you can concieve any of those.you can have a positive ov test but egg wont release until anything up to 72 hours later,but if you have sex within time frame very possible.