Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
can't take it anymore

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

can't take it anymore

I am at my whits end with my husband. He has been nothing bit an *******. I have to sleep on the couch EVERY night bc he snores to loud. Think he would offer? Ha! He's rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate, and immature. and I can't deal with the bs anymore. Here's the deal: we are living with my parents at the moment and they put up a stupid fake tree. Well apparently I'm the only one with super sonic smelling bc it absolutly REEKS!! It smells old, musty and moldy and makes me crazy nauseas. Not to mention he has both dehydrators going making jerky so ontop of the nasty.tree, the dehydrator has made the air really dry giving me horrible nose bleeds. so I forced him to sleep on the couch. Well the ******* was snoring so friggen loud out it woke me up outta a dead sleep so I got up and told him to last on his side. What's he do? GetS up and goes to lay in the bed forcing me to sleep on the couch once again. I'm have never been so disrespected or so furious. I'm seriously considering packing his **** and kicking him out until he learns some respect, courtesy and grows the **** up
Oh my. Sounds like hormones are in overdrive hun. Snoring is definitely frustrating, my husband does it as well. And as far as the nosebleeds can you get some regular non medicated saline spray and use it several times a day to keep sinuses moist?
I always kick my husband and smack him lol. But my chihuahua snores too and she always cuddles up with him now so i can nudge both of them off the bed with one kick lol
It's to the point where he stops breathing. He has sleep apnea but refuses to go to the doctor.  I just really don't get home much of an insensitive prick one can truly be.
Update: just went bat **** crazy on him and tomorrow giving him the ultimatum of either growing up or getting out
I do think maybe he needs a wake up call. Men can be such neanderthals at times. Uncaring and unwilling to compromise especially if they were spoilt as a child. Tell him you dont want him at the birth if he doesn't start showing some compassion. I did that to mine as he pretty much reverted back to a 16 year old when I was pregnant with my first baby. He has realised, this time, that as a woman your life completely changes when you get pregnant  and your emotions are heightened. Plus, if hes willing and can read by him a daddy to be book, it might just help as well. Good luck sweetie.
Ugh it's horrible. This will be our first child and the way he's acting I feel like I already have one. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with pregnancy as is and he's making it worse. I like the idea of having a baby but was lied to about the joys of pregnancy.I can handle everything but the heightened smell and beyond terrible mood swings
KTowne 17 weeks tomorrow, anatomy ... Comment
1 hr ago
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
hansen20 uploaded new photos
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy