castor oil
Trying It Tonight Just FOr S.h.i.T.s And Giggles Lol Get It??? If All Else Fails AT Least I'll Use The Bathroom! Have Any Of Yall Tried It? Was It A Success Or Just A Poopy Failure?? lol
Ive tried it and it worked. Just take two table spoons straight dont mix with anything. Good luck. I was thinking about trying it tonight to.
Thanks! I Took It With Orange Juice, After REaDing How Nasty It Is I Was Afraid To Attempt It Straight Keeping Myself Hydrated As Well Good Luck To You Too!
I hope y'all jokin? Right?
Why Would We Be Joking?? There's Good And Bad With Everything... Id Rather Self Induce Than Be Induced
Uh...
Be careful my obgyn told me that can make the baby poop inside you and really stress them out inducing dose the same with stress but not going to the bathroom hope everything works out okay for you
Uh? So u rather risk complications with your baby then let ur baby come on their own or if u have to b induced it will b medically done?? Ok done with this post................
You Must Be The Baby Guru?? I've Done My Research ThaNk You For Your Negativity, CoulDa Just Said Be Careful Or I Wouldn't TrY It.
omg! you are so selfish! Castor oil can cause complications, and even be fatal to your baby! That poor baby :((
What does castor oil do?
So WhyDid My Doctor Recommend It??? lol
Castor oil is a laxative...its NOT made to naturally induce labor.
Cause obviously..your doctor is a ******* retard who doesn't know the serious and real complications of castor oil. You really should do your research regardless of what a doctor says. SMDH....
How can it help induce labor?
It Causes Your Uterus To Contract Causes You To Go To The Bathroom... Its A Laxative But You Have To Be Careful To Stay Hydrated Because The BowEl Movements CaN Cause You To Dehydrate Which Can Harm You As Well As Baby And Its Said Baby Can Swallow Meconium But Isnt Completely ProvenBut 50% Of Women Wbo Try It Go Into Labor While For Others They Just Get The Side Effects
Wow didn't know this!!
It doesn't induce labor its a laxative n u can b tough all u want keyboard typing I could care less ur baby n if u choose to b selfish n risk complications go right the hell ahead! Have fun!
There are women who smoke cigarettes. If your just trying a laxative then i don't put you in the same category as the selfish women who smoke.
Who's Being Tough?? You Women Are So Good At Attacking People On This Site Because Their View Is Different Than Yours.
I'm going to google it and may try it but I'm actually not ready for her to come lol march first I'll try it if she's not here
Ive Done Plenty Of Research And Therefore Have Attempted To Try It, If You Have A Different View Good For You But Don't Push Your Negativity Onto Others And Try And Maker Someone Feel Like A Bad Person?? Castor Oil Had Been Used For This Reason LongerThan Your Existence Obviously It Works...nobody Is Shoving It Down Your Throat??
ThX Batmama But Don't Post On This Site If You Try It Apparently Its ThE Devils Drug Lol..
I don't attack anybody if ya felt that way i speak my opinion like everyone else here's a good one opinions r like butt holes everybody has one lol i'd just hate to hear somebody try something and it go terribly wrong only reason i even said that it happen to my bestfriend and that's how she lost her first baby she only had very little of it too she went to the bathroom inside her it got in her lungs once she was out she was in the nicu for god idk how long and sadly after that it was it theres a name for it i don't remember it still upsets me till this day anyway thats why i said be careful just because it is dangerous
But no i won't be nasty to somebody
Negativity? There are more cons than pros. Your baby will come when its time for him or her to come. Getting medically induced is ALOT safer than taking castor oil. You should feel bad, because you are putting your baby in DANGER..regardless. I'm not sure where you are getting your facts from, but you aren't making any sense either.
There are women who shoot up meth, crack, heroin. Drink and smoke cigarettes. Like using castor oil isn't the biggest deal. Ive read alot on women who have used it successfully and others who just had diarrhea.  And last time I checked, Im pretty sure OBs or any Dr aren't just handed degrees. If your Dr supports you don't worry what anyone else is saying. Everyone always thinks they're right and haters gonna hate! Good Luck :)
I don't care if ur views is different that's fine but u got jazzy at the mouth first n thought I wasn't gone say something back I don't care if u don't agree with my opinion I'm grown n know ppl gone do wat they feel is right rather u right or wrong just watch your slick comments n u won't have to worry about being "attacked" I simply stated an opinion but because u didn't agree u responded wit a snotty attitude now good night n hopefully everything goes ok for ur baby!!! Tootles!!
Thanks Ladies, Best Of Luck To You Too.
R u saying me snotty attitude? ? That makes no sence read the very first thing i wrote that's not nasty at all what r u talking about,is that even for me
Nvm got confused forget it
I don't think she was referring to you..I'm pretty sure she was talking about the idiot who is harming their baby.
No I was talking to the owner of the post lol
im pregnant with my 4th child right now.. my fist 2 were delivered by one dr but I was seen in an office with 4 different doctors and my last son and this baby will be delivered be another. All of the drd I have seen suggested castor oil! I never did it because the smell made me sick however I highly doubt that 5 different drs are going to suggest something harmful to my babies. I also did research in it and there is no direct contact with your uterus when taking castor oil it only causes contractions through bowel movements. If she chooses castor oil thats HER CHOICE! Hr BABY.
Thank You!
You're welcome! Sorry about the typos. :)
No need to call another person an idiot!!!  I don't think this forum was made to get jugde or insulted I'm sure it was made to help one another.
Just for the record my midwife advised to try castor oil with my first to avoid having to be induced with drugs from the hospital because if anything that can put MORE stress on the baby. Just being alive while pregnant is a risk, you could trip and fall, get in a car accident, get bumped into at the grocery store etc etc, so I find it kind of dumb to sit around and bash someone for trying a method of inducing. Is it influencing you and your child if some random lady is trying castor oil.? No. So what's it to you.? And the doctor I have have now has also recommended trying castor oil with orange juice because she doesn't like to induce with pitocin because of the stress it puts on baby. I highly doubt I'd have 2 different medical professionals advise me to do something if it was as dangerous as you are making it out to be. Sorry just really tired of the bashing going on in this app.
I had a friend who was selfish and couldnt wait for her baby to come naturally she used castor oil and her baby started to stress she lost her baby the next morning IT IS DANGEROUS! If you are in a hurry to bring your baby into this world before he/she is ready youre obviously not ready to be a mum it takes patince which is obviously something you dont have
Thanks Ladies I ApPreciate The Support, Wasnt Expected To Feel Like A Bad Mom And Called Out If My Name When Asking For Opinions But I Guess You Gotta Take The Good With The BAd. Best Of LuCk To Everyone!
Its just as dangerous to get "medically" induced also with all those drugs. Everything in this world is "dangerous" my cousin almost lost her baby by being induced at the hospital.  Just because its something done at the hospital doesn't make it safe. Yall are some judgemental women. Just because its not something you would do doesn't make her a bad person or selfish. Get over your self im sure all of you have done something that was nicessarily "safe" for the baby.  
I looked it up. Seems fine if your a week to your due date. I'm going to go get Primrose oil tomorrow and start taking that!!! I need my cervix softened! Lol
Beebaybee don't even take any of that negativity to heart.! It really cracks how people are so quick to judge and talk stuff, yet when there's other girls who have a legitimate question these women are nowhere to be found. Seems to me they're just trying to find someone to bash because they have nothing better to do.! And as someone else posted castor oil is no more dangerous than the drugs they use to induce you at the hospital. If anything I'd think it's even more dangerous because as it's been pointed out castor oil is a laxative.! Heck throwing up puts just as much stress on baby as taking a laxative would if not more stress. Good luck sweetie and I hope you get to meet your little one soon.! :)
Well MY Water Just Broke!! ((:
Lol @ all the hostility.

Firstly, Meth, Heroin, Alcohol and Cigarettes are all irrelevant. Those are "drugs" and although yes, technically Castor Oil IS a drug it isn't THAT type. It's a laxative more than anything else. So... That aside...

My uncle is an M.D. and when I asked him about this he shook his head and said "the worst thing you can do"

Inducing isn't nearly as dangerous as Castor Oil. So whoever said that can hit the Medical Books.

It does more harm than good. If you want your baby to have a bowel movement and get an infection and pneumonia. Right on. You're rightfully entitled to consume the oil. Also, IF and IF your want to go into early labor at LEAST make sure your cervix is thinning and you're dilating. If neither are done then expect extreme cramping and lots of poop and a C Section because you're just not gonna be ready to push. Plus you'll stress the baby with too many cramps but no space to come out through. Your stomach will be tight as heck.

It's nasty and it smells even worse.it even dehydrates you so IF you're still set on it. Drink lots of fluids and stay close to the toilet.

Yayy!!! Good luck. And god bless u and ur baby.
My SoN Is Perfect !(:
Geez beebaybee, glad this was your post and not mine as I would have reported the two for being so nasty at the mouth. Some people need to get their hormones under control! Yes it can cause complications, just like anything else! Epidural, pitocin, the magnesium and procardia to stop preterm labor, even TYLENOL has been said to cause complications in babies and moms yet your doctor would still tell you to use those things! If she got the okay from her doctor and you think he is an idiot then that's your opinion but no need to take it out on her!!
I Know Right But I Did My Research And Now I Have My Handsome Healthy Boy, Guess I'm.Not The Selfish Idiot After All Lol
Congratulations !
I sense a controversy...
Bump ;)
Congrats!!!! :) hope you have a good night!!! Ignore these petty women. They're mean and nasty and obviously have no idea how to keep their mouths shut. They can all grow up and get a life. You didn't hurt anyone. The sad thing is most of them are adults or supposed to be anyways. I'm glad you're both healthy. Best of luck sweetie xoxo
Congratulations on your baby boy! <3
Thank You Mamas!! (:
Congrats!!! These vicious ladies need to go to the babycenter app, they would fit in perfectly with the other ladies and their vicious comments.  
Congrats mah<3
Congrats on your baby and you did what you felt had to do for yourself and baby. These other mothers just want to be seen and heard.
I find it funny that the women that commented on this post yesterday have stopped and minded there own business but some of you continue to drag it on after the other mothers have stopped. I thought we were suppose to be adults?
I completely agree, Sherbie. It worked for her, & thankfully nothing bad happened as well as baby is healthy.  That's great!  Time to move on!  There are other posts that are more important.  Smdh
Congrats on the success and baby!
congrats !! I'm going to try it Thursday I'll be 38+4 !! good luck on motherhood <3
Post your birth story!!!! :)
Them two ALWAYS got something smart to say haha I laughed at everything they said ! Hahaha think they know EVERYTHING Move on. & babygirl CONGRATULATIONS ♥·♡