cervical polyp in pregnancy
I have had light bleeding since the beginning of my pregnancy but had a healthy normal scan at 10 weeks.  2 days later I began to spot  fresh blood more heavily and had an internal exam where a doctor thought i had something blocking my cervix and tried to remove it, when she couldnt a senior doctor took a look and said i had  cervical polyp that would be okay to be left alone.  i then began to bleed as much as a light period and the next morning passed the polyp (i guess because she had been pulling around)...the bleeding continued for two days but i passed no other matter, just fresh blood and had no serous pain just some discomfort.  i am now 12 weeks and have had no bleeding for 10 days.  could this polyp and the bleeding have caused the fetus any problems?  my booking scan is not for another week and i am worried sick despite a growing tummy!
thank you so much for your advice in advance.
Well, not a doc and never been in your shoes, but I am hoping that everything goes as planned. Since you aren't bleeding, cramping, running a fever, etc. I would say everything is going to be just fine.