chance of a third miscarriage?
I have recently went through my second miscarriage after waiting six months before conceving again and im scared to try again for a fear im going to lose the baby yet again. What are the chances of a third miscarriage and how long should i wait this time?
I think after you have a second miscarriage that it jumps to a 3% chance of a repeat miscarriage after that. What my doctor told me is that it is basically the luck of the draw and that if you have one or two miscarriages in a row its very rare to have a third. Unless you have fertility issues but they wont do testing for that unless you go on to have a third one. Best of luck I bet you'll hold it the next time you get pregnant. I know that it is scary trying again after a miscarriage but have faith.
thanks i hope i can  carry the next one
I had 2 miscarriages in a row. I waited 2 months to try again and this is now my third pregnancy and I am currently 17 weeks and the baby is very healthy. I was terrified to try again, but it is in God's hands ultimately. I hope that encourages you a bit!
Thank you for sharing that it is possible to have a healthy pregnancy after 2 losses. I just found out I miscarried for the 2nd time in a row on Monday and it's really devastating. I have yet to pass any tissues but it might take a few weeks, so the wait is agonizing too. Thank you for reminding me that it is all in God's hands. He knows what He's doing even if I can't see it.
I have had two missarages and really want to start a family i waited 3 cycles before we tried again and i still lost it...very scared of trying for the 3rd time cant bear of going throu that all over again some people tell me wait 6 months some say one year i dont want to wait i am 25 years old so im in my peak has anyone been in this situation